Alright, so, I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, funny thing is, I was before but lacked the inside knowledge as to what that entailed or really meant. So I guess this is another chance for redemption, like when I really DID turn 18…sorry cousin Steve. ALRIGHT. Firstly, I thank the dear sweet spirited soul who nominated me….Zapple100 (Thank YOU).
Then I must nominate 15 blogs I like, now then let me say I picked 15 I have not previously mentioned in my last award nomination:
1. orangespicedrop– Humorous, and a fun read. Plus this chick totally calls out some jerk that commented all arrogant like on her freshly pressed piece and I say to that “high five!”
2. Sexy Tofu– Humor and vegan, the pictures are over the top hot, check it out
3. Miss Rosen– Photography and it’s lovely, just a lot of fun to look at
4. The Tattered Thread– Cool dude, fun read, interesting perspective
5. Cocktails with Hemingway– This chick is delightful, fun to read, she writes like your having a conversation with her. Also, she’s doing a pretty cool update on her pregnancy, I like it a lot
6. Blood Sweat and Peanut Butter– Sarcastic and hilarious, tales of being a mom and pushing thirty, I relate and love, love, love her sense of humor
7. mooselicker– If the name is not indicative, it’s offbeat comedy
8. Life In the Farce Lane- Funny Commentary, good stuff
9. Adam Cooper– Humor, and some great abstract thoughts, always good for a laugh
10. Brain Rants– Another humor blog, I like to check out on the daily
11. Young Notions– Husband/Wife comedians, really awesome
12. Zendictive– Inspirational, another great daily motivator
13. Healthy the New Wealthy– A new way to look at conventional nutrition and exercise
14. STOP. LOOK. BREATHE– Great pictures, great blog….great? I said great right?
15. 100 Portraits– Check out this guy’s art, he posts daily and I look forward to them daily.
Now then 7 things about me:
1. I can pop my neck like over and over as well as my knuckles…it’s magical
2. I can do the thumb trick where it looks like I separate it from my hand…I learned it from Encino Man
3. I have seen Home Alone no less than 1,000 times thanks to my little brother
4. I have seen Napoleon Dynamite that much but that was my own doing
5. I know the words to “Lean On Me”, “Straight Up Now Tell Me” and “My Prerogative” (That’s right Bobby Brown for your ass)
6. If I were cold enough I would be willing to cut an animal open and sleep in its carcass (I saw it on Discovery, I think)
7. I am voting for the sexiest president therefore Newt Gingrich is the man, he’s captured my attention and sets fire to my loins.
That is all.